16 Signs You’re An Enneagram Type 3
There are 9 points in the Enneagram which symbolizes the 9 different personality types, and this post will feature the 16 signs that you could be an Enneagram Type 3!
Known for being efficient, adaptive and image-conscious, you may be a Enneagram Type 3 if you identify with most of the following:
- You enjoy winning very much
- …and you won’t play unless you know you will win! (duh! Why waste time?!)
- You enjoy sharing your success (but people sometimes mistake you for being haolian/ proud)
- Your self-image matters a lot to you
- You have a preference for branded goods or expensive stuff because it is associated with a successful image
- You are always self-driven and motivated to finish up what you need to accomplish
- You are driven by results, and the process doesn’t matter as long as you reach the end and achieve your goal
- You have a tendency to talk very fast
- You also accomplish your tasks in the shortest possible manner (efficiency is all that matters, right?!)
- You enjoy finding loopholes in rules and regulations so as to get things done faster (“they never say can or cannot ma…”)
- You are witty and enjoy intelligent conversations
- Sarcastic comments come naturally to you and sometimes come out faster than you can stop yourself (Oops… But it’s okay because most of the time you are able to make it sound as though you are correct anyway)
- You are diplomatic and can some times sound politically correct in order not to “lose face”
- You unintentionally impress the people around you by the work you do
- You are very disciplined in doing the things you need to do in order to get the things that you want to have
- You have got awards and trophies and certificates and you’re not afraid to share with others about them so as to inspire them to do the same too!
Some times, Enneagram Type 3s can sound like this to their friends... JUST KIDDING. #lol
How many hits did we get on you? Or maybe it hit the spot on your friends/ loved ones? Take the Free Enneagram Test to find out what’s your Enneagram personality type!