15 Signs You’re An Enneagram Type 7
There are 9 points in the Enneagram which symbolizes the 9 different personality types, and this post will feature the 15 EXCITING signs that you could be an Enneagram Type 7!
Known for being spontaneous, easily excitable and full of energy, you may be a Enneagram Type 7 if you identify with most of the following:
- You are always bursting with energy (regardless of age) like a 7 year old kid after a sugar rush (lol)
- You thoroughly enjoy the thrill of doing NEW things and going to NEW places! (MUCH FUN PLS)
- …but as soon as it begins to become boring then you’re off on your way to the NEXT EXCITING THING (WHO HAS TIME FOR BOREDOM LOL)
- …and because of that, you tend to start a lot of new stuff: new projects, new books, new TV series, new games – ALL WITH A LOT OF FUN AND EXCITEMENT – but drop it straightaway the moment you find them boring!
- You really dislike routine stuff (BORING!) and prefer to be spontaneous all the time
- You are quick-witted and learn things really quickly by having fun
- …but you can’t be bothered to really spend too much time perfecting it (afterall, they do say that life is short so don’t take things too seriously……..)
- You can’t stand eating the same thing twice in two days. (heck, not even in a day.)
- You need options and choices… more variety means more fun to choose from!
- People think you’re an extremely motivated and really organized person because you seem to have the next 3-5 years planned out ahead of you!
- …until a week later, the plan changes because you found something more exciting… And another week later, it changes… and changes… and changes…
- You feel more excited planning for what to do when your payday is here than to go through whatever you’re going through right now in this present moment as you’re reading this
- In fact, maybe you’re starting to feel bored and are already planning on what to do next. (LUCKILY FOR ME THERE’S ONLY 3 MORE POINTS TO GO)
- You believe that the outcome is not the most important thing in life, (or rather, not as important as) the most important thing in life is to enjoy the process – afterall, #YOLO right?!?!
- You are a natural at reframing and are always quick to turn a sad situation around into a funny or an optimistic one!
Never a dull moment for Type 7s! #SiaoOn #lol
Ready for more fun? Take the Free Enneagram Test to confirm what’s your Enneagram personality type!