13 Signs You’re An Enneagram Type 9
There are 9 points in the Enneagram which symbolizes the 9 different personality types, and this post will feature the 13 signs that you could be an Enneagram Type 9!
Known for being easy-going, reassuring and agreeable, you may be a Enneagram Type 9 if you identify with the following:
- Your natural ability is to ZONE OUT
- If no one gives you instructions on specifically what to do or you have no plans whatsoever, you can spend the whole day doing nothing and just laze around (just nua/ lepak lah…)
- You don’t like having conflict and will do anything to end a conflict or get out of one
- When you’re all alone, you have tendencies to slouch in your seat or lean on a wall and just be comfortable
- Dressing up is too tiring………anything that is comfortable is best and will be fine for any occassion… (UNLESS SOMEONE PICKS AN OUTFIT FOR YOU)
- You are easygoing and will go with the flow of things without making noise
- …and if people suggest something you don’t like, you’ll still agree to it anyway…
- BUT you will show that you dislike it by being passive aggressive: stubborn, sarcastic, procrastinate…
- You can’t make up your mind because… everything just seems great and okay to you
- It is hard for you to get angry and get really upset
- BUT WHEN YOU DO, BOOMZ! (and then back to zoning out)
- There are days when you feel like you can be anything you set your mind to be!
- …but it’s tiring and you’re kinda really alright being who/where/what you are right now…
Type 9s can be so dreamy and so... bananas... #lol
Does this describe you or your friend(s)? Take the Free Enneagram Test to find out what’s your Enneagram personality type!